You probably remember a few months ago that we made the announcement of a new publication, called The Quarterly. In fact, we even made the Preview Edition available as a free download. Now, we want to share the news with you…
The first official issue of the Quarterly is now available!
- Editorial: An Important Note
- Insights from Seasoned Ministers: Loren Gieger
- Insights from Seasoned Ministers: Stafford North
- Equipping (Jim Mitchell)
- The Lost Sermons of H. Leo Boles (Kyle Frank)
- Elders in the Old Testament (Richard Mansel)
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengtheneth Me (Roderick Ross)
- Not Always Roaring… (Bill Howard)
- Restoration Moments: The Conversion of Blue Dick (William Baxter)
- Divine Peace (Jake Schotter)
- The Parable of the Lighted Candle (Devin Self)
- CHRISTIANS: Different Cultures, Different Races, Different Generations, Different People (Joseph T. McWhorter)
- Biblical Biography: Barnabas (Bradley S. Cobb)
- What Ever Happened to Shepherding? (Jamie Beller)
- Paul Darst: A Novel (Daniel R. Lucas)
- Funny and Not-So-Funny Events in the Life of Elijah Martindale (Elijah Martindale and Bradley S. Cobb)
- Poetry Corner (Deserae Cobb)
- Sons and Daughters of Encouragement (Gerald Cowan)
- Tabernacle Shadows (Mark McWhorter)
- Preparing Yourself to Conduct Bible Studies (James Sims Sr.)
- Hospitality Revisited (Perry Hall)
- The Practical Atheist (Gantt Carter)
- Book Review: Bobby Gayton’s My Thorn in the Flesh: A Vietnam Veteran Speaks about PTSD and the Bible (William Howard)
- Bible Q&A: What was Paul’s “Thorn in the Flesh”? (Bradley S. Cobb)
- Children’s Puzzle Page: WHO AM I? (Questions from the Book of Esther)
If you already subscribe, then look for your copy to arrive this week. If you don’t already subscribe, but want to, you can do that here. If you want just a single issue, you can get it on Amazon by clicking here.
Thanks for all your support and for reading what we have to write! There will be more real articles coming soon!
-Bradley S. Cobb
2 thoughts on “The Quarterly has Arrived!”
Remember that I purchased a first copy a while back. Is this the same or does this one have more material?
This contains 22 pages of additional material, if my math is correct. 🙂