It used to be that any lectureship book put out by a college associated with the churches of Christ was worth getting, and was filled with great, sound material. Unfortunately, that’s not the case anymore.
But, what we are offering you today is from a time when it was.
Today’s addition to the Jimmie Beller Memorial eLibrary is called “The Church and Sound Doctrine,” and is a selection of lectures from the 1947 Biblical Forum and Lectureship at Pepperdine College.
The contents are as follows:
- Defining The Subject: The Church And Sound Doctrine
(W.B. West, Jr.).
- Imperatives Of The Christian Way
(Hugh M. Tiner).
- Some Christian Fundamentals
- Conversion Of Saul Of Tarsus
- The Deity Of Jesus
- The Inspiration Of The Scripture
- The Miracles Of Jesus And Modern Disbelief
- What Is A Christian?
(Hubert G. Derrick).
- “Some Dangers Confronting The Church”
(Joseph W. White).
- When Unity Ceases
J. Herman Campbell).
- The Second Coming Of Christ: Premillennial?
- What Is A Christian College?
To read it online or download for future enjoyment, simply click on the link below:
-Bradley S. Cobb