The Beatitudes have brought comfort, instruction, and encouragement to Christians for close to 2,000 years. Their message is timeless, and the One who spoke them has proven Himself to be reliable over and over again. If you want to know how to live, read the Beatitudes. If you want to know how to go to heaven, read the Beatitudes. If you want to know how to take others with you, read the Beatitudes.
This sermon collection contains eight full-length sermon outlines covering all of the Beatitudes. Included in these outlines are some things you might not have considered before, such as:
- The Beatitudes are given in that order for a reason.
- The Beatitudes actually describe the plan of salvation.
- Introduction to the Beatitudes and “Blessed are the Poor in Spirit”
- “Blessed are those who Mourn”
- “Blessed are the Meek”
- “Blessed are Those who Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness”
- “Blessed are the Merciful”
- “Blessed are the Pure in Heart”
- “Blessed are the Peacemakers”
- “Blessed are the Persecuted”