In 1949, a series of sermons were preached by different gospel preachers, all of whom had left something (usually a denomination) to become part of the church of the Bible. This series was all about the topic: “Why I Left…” After each lecture is a biographical sketch of the speaker.
- Why I Left the Christian Church (Floyd A. Decker)
- Why I Left The Presbyterian Church (Horace W. Busby)
- Why I Left The Baptist Church (Grover Stevens)
- Why I Left The Methodist Church (Claude B. Holcomb)
- Why I Left the Nazarene Church (Waymon D. Miller)
- Why I Left The Lutheran Church (Claude A. Guild)
- Why I Left the World (Luther Blackmon)
- Why I Left the Catholic Church (Joe Malone)
- Why I Left The Anti-Class Position (L.W. Hayhurst)
This is the latest addition to the Jimmie Beller Memorial eLibrary
To read this book online, simply click the link below. Or, if you want to save it to your computer, just right-click on the link and “save target as.”
One thought on “Why I Left …”
This is a fantastic book. A lot of helpful information from this series of lectures.