It is Wednesday, which means that saints will be gathering somewhere near you to study the Bible and sing praises to the Lord God.
But some people might wonder, “Why do you believe the Bible?” George DeHoff wrote a book specifically to answer that question. It serves as a great brief guide to the inspiration of the Bible.
Table of Contents
- Why We Want to Believe the Bible
- Why We Believe in God
- Genesis 1
- The Origin of Religion
- The Bible and Scientific Foreknowledge
- Archaeology and the Bible
- The Influence of the Bible
- Prophecy and Its Fulfillment
- The Messianic Prophecies
- Proof from Secular Writers
- The Other Sacred Books
- Internal Evidences of Inspiration
- The Indestructibility of the Bible
To download it FREE, just click the link below.
DeHoff, George – Why We Believe the Bible
A reminder–we really appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time to read our posts and for sharing them with others!